Sign in  

[email protected]

Sharing is caring! Are you having problems with [email protected]? Use ScamPulse to file a complaint.

[email protected] Reports & Reviews (1)

• Jul 19, 2023

Our building houses a model railroad club. We are a non profit serving the local community. We were having leaks coming from our roof. We contacted weather Seal after seeing a flyer posted at a local VFW Hall. They came out and gave us a quote. We contracted with Chris at Weather Seal Roofing to have our flat roof sealed and coated. They were to patch all open seams with a membrane and a adhesive cement. Patch all pipes and stacks in the same manner and apply a coat of rubberized aluminum roof coating. We payed half down to cover the materials. After the work was completed we payed the other half.

Within two months time we started having leaks inside the building again. Upon going up onto the roof to see the work for our selves ( the contractor had provided pictures of the completed work). We found open seams, a thin (see through) layer of roof coating covering about 90% of the building. With the other 10% untouched.

I have attempted to call them a number of times without an answer. I drove to there place of business listed on the invoice. It is a residential house. There was no answer at the door and there were no signs of a business there etc. Equiptment, work trucks, and so on.....

Check fields!

Report [email protected]

Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo, document or video

[email protected] Contacts

If you know any contact information for [email protected], help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New