Sign in

Vernon Green Solicitors

Sharing is caring! Having problems with Vernon Green Solicitors? Use ScamPulse to make a complaint

Vernon Green Solicitors Reports & Reviews (1)

Victim Location 98335
Type of a scam Nigerian/Foreign Money Exchange

Scammer offered recipient an "unclaimed life insurance policy" of a foreign family member / person with the same last name.

Scammer waned 10% of benefit to go to charity, and the remaining 90% to be shared between scammer and recipient.

Total insurance benefit: $10,950,777.00

Amount to go to charity: $1,095,077.00

Amount to go to scammer (half of remaining 90%) : $4,927,849.65

Please reference attached photo for further details.

Check fields!

Report Vernon Green Solicitors


Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo
Submit

Vernon Green Solicitors Contacts

If you know any contact information for Vernon Green Solicitors, help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New