Sign in  

T90 Xplode

Sharing is caring! Having problems with T90 Xplode? Use ScamPulse to make a complaint

T90 Xplode Reports & Reviews (1)

I came across this website http://t90xplodes.com and they claimed you could try 2 products for free and they'd only charge you shipping. Then today I got charged much more than I bargained. The person on the phone claimed the cost wasn't the shipping charge but it was the outrageous amount they charged me. Now on the website it clearly said try risk free. I got charged 129.02 and 133.33. Again on the website it clearly says try risk free and they send you a sample. The person on the phone said something totally different to what the website claimed to be offering. She said it was a full sample I was being charged for and the first charge was for shipping. So they aren't giving away free samples and they are misleading in their advertising

Check fields!

Report T90 Xplode

Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo, document or video
Submit

T90 Xplode Contacts

If you know any contact information for T90 Xplode, help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New