Sign in  

T3 Genetics

Sharing is caring! Are you having problems with T3 Genetics? Use ScamPulse to file a complaint.

T3 Genetics Reports & Reviews (1)

- Niagara Falls, NY, USA • Sep 25, 2023

I was reached out to by text about a job opportunity (work from home, part time data entry $22/hr training, $28/hr after). Had an online interview via Skype. Offered the position and was asked to buy a specific smart phone with promise to be reimbursed when training started. When the product arrived they began to be very aggressive and rude about sending it via FedEx to a place in TX where they could “download software” while asking for a photo of the back of the unopened phone packaging I’m assuming for the serial #. Googled the company which is based in India and listed as a small startup company. There are only 10 employees and no one by the names I spoke to were listed. Since I have been actively looking for a remote position I took one bite of the Apple. Then told them a few choice words and deleted the apps used to communicate.

Check fields!

Report T3 Genetics

Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo, document or video
Submit

T3 Genetics Contacts

If you know any contact information for T3 Genetics, help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New