Sign in

Robert Edelson Associates Lawfirm Barrister Solicitors

Sharing is caring! Having problems with Robert Edelson Associates Lawfirm Barrister Solicitors? Use ScamPulse to make a complaint

Robert Edelson Associates Lawfirm Barrister Solicitors Reports & Reviews (1)

• May 10, 2022

Victim Location 67212
Type of a scam Nigerian/Foreign Money Exchange

I received a letter in the mail from this Lawyer. The letter stated that a person with my same last name had died 7 years ago and no relatives have been found. This Lawyer wants to add my name to the life insurance policy so it can be paid out. This is a policy of 10,950,777.00. He is proposing 10% to go charity while the remaining 90% be split between us. He claims this is 100% risk free but also states that this must stay confidential.

Check fields!

Report Robert Edelson Associates Lawfirm Barrister Solicitors


Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo
Submit

Robert Edelson Associates Lawfirm Barrister Solicitors Contacts

If you know any contact information for Robert Edelson Associates Lawfirm Barrister Solicitors, help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New