MyTrafficResearch.com Reports & Reviews (1)
Victim Location 10001
Total money lost $97
Type of a scam Other
I would like to express my deepest concern with the service provided by *** *** from Canada and its support head *** *. from the UK.
On 29th of Dec 2019 I have tried to purchase the service by subscribing to it after watching some videos on ***. On the next day I was immediately refunded stating that they couldn't verify my account.
I thought that is a mistake. I have given them options to verify my identity by offering them to send them:
- Link to the national company registrar where all the data about my company is verified throw a government website;
- Link to the European Union's European Commission VIES VAT ID system checker, where they could see my company details in the official site;
- Scanned copy of my ID card;
- Scanned copy of my bank card;
- Official documents about me and my company offered with seals from my government;
- Telephone conversation on my phone number, video conversation ;
Despite these offerings they have denied once again stating "protocol".
I have tried to purchase using my bank card directly and it was refunded again.
After speaking with my lawyer and accounting company, they told me that if a company denies access despite me providing them official legal procedures on how company counterparties, police, banks, government and municipality services checks one's identity, that would mean that the only reason for denial would be a racist, xenophobic, discriminatory behavior based on my geographical location - Eastern Europe.
I would also like to point out that the mytrafficresearch.com domain purposely doesn't provide the following data:
- No legal company details of their own counterpart for *** ***";
- No company does exist with the same or similar name in the official Canadian Business Registrars;
- The website domain name *** that is registered and associated with the checkout on this domain is offline;
- The *** information of the domain name mytrafficresearch.com is showing personal and not company details;
- The website doesn't provide any sort of GDPR compliance;
- The website doesn't provide any sort of CCPA compliance;
- The website doesn't provide any sort of cookie compliance;
- The checkout doesn't provide any sort of VAT taxation;
All this points to the fact that the service cannot be legally be offered in many parts of the world, including the whole European Union and California - The United States.
I would be highly concerned buying from this service, no legit business hides his details like that unless they are doing something shady.
Potential buyers, be aware!
If you know any contact information for MyTrafficResearch.com, help other victims by adding it!