Sign in

Minto Management WS

Sharing is caring! Having problems with Minto Management WS? Use ScamPulse to make a complaint

Minto Management WS Reports & Reviews (2)

- Harrisburg, AR, USA

Says name is Bruce Minto & that is partner with Minto Mgmt. WS. Solicited my confidence & that nature as being utterly donfidential. Is unclaimed "permanent life ins. policy" for Ten Million Nine Hundred & Fifty Thousand Seven Hundred & Seventy Seven Dollars (US$ 10,950,777.00) with a top Life Ins. Co. in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Was for client, Mr. Eng. Arthur Leonard, who worked with Energy Co. in Dubai & died in an accident in London 8 yrs. ago; and no one has come forward for claim. Asked for me to partnership with him for the claim policy benefit, in view of fact that I share the same last name, nationality, & background with deceased. All proceeds will be processed in my behalf & that he wants 10% to be shared among charity orgs. with the remaining 90% to be shared between us. Is 100% risk free. Another email address shown: [email protected].

According to what I read from another person that reported this scam, the entity of "Bruce" has the first and last names of the people he is targeting and is personalizing these letters with the last name of the target and sends (by fax), a generic letter which he changes out the last name of the "deceased" - "Mr. Eng. Arthur (Last name)". Same amount of, "Ten Million Nine Hundred & Fifty Thousand Seven Hundred & Seventy Seven Dollars". And says he died 8 years ago.

Check fields!

Report Minto Management WS

Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo, document or video

Minto Management WS Contacts

If you know any contact information for Minto Management WS, help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New