Sign in

Imposter Cash app support

Sharing is caring! Having problems with Imposter Cash app support? Use ScamPulse to make a complaint

Imposter Cash app support Reports & Reviews (1)

• May 09, 2022

Victim Location 45013
Total money lost $100
Type of a scam Other

I was using cash app when I had my phone stolen i deleted the email and tried to delete the cash app that was logged into the stolen phone I couldn't remember my password for cash app and couldn't recover it because I had deleted the email and didn't have the phone number anymore since it was stolen. I had the cash app card linked to that account but never activated it. I googled "how to activate a cash app card over the phone" and the link was the second one it said "full overview on how to activate cash app card by phone" when I clicked it it seemed alittle off as far as logo but I clicked the phone button that sent me to customer service. I was asked to download an app called any desk and when I did the scammer took over my phone. Would turn on my camera ay random times and watch me and call me like 20 times a day and even offered me a job with him. He said I would open a new cash app and when he sent me money I would take 60percent and go buy a prepaid visa and send him the numbers and keep the remaining 40 percent. It was awful I tried to get help as I had 100 dollars locked in my cash app that he stole. I can't believe he got away with this!

Check fields!

Report Imposter Cash app support


Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo
Submit

Imposter Cash app support Contacts

If you know any contact information for Imposter Cash app support, help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New