Guns Atlantic Reports & Reviews (2)
I bought some Draco from guns Atlantic and i was really impressed about thier service though the shipping date they gave me was not exact day u got it. But all the same am impressed.
Guns Atlantic is a growing gun shop and they got lot's of good stuff. Thier site have been designed very clean but had issues with thier paypal payment as i had to finally pay them through zelle and sure that's the reason they delayed my package. But buying from them is a good experience, and I'll go for another psa ak v
Victim Location 03878
Type of a scam Online Purchase
I was seeking a firearm that I’ve been looking to pick up for a very long time now when I seemed to have found it on this website. I placed an order for it rather quickly as it’s the only place I’ve been able to find it in the last year. I dug a little deeper afterward and stuff started adding up to make me think it’s just a scammer site. I’ve since had PayPal issue a chargeback for the money
• ?The website is only 4 months old.
• ?It is registered in Iceland through NameCheap, a registrar and country that are known to not care if they have scam sites.
• ?The phone number is linked to a marijuana and mushroom delivery service scam.
• ?The address they claim via my order invoice doesn’t match up with any gun store in the area
• ? zero social media presence.
And then there's this part:
"Returns are accepted on items up to 10 days after delivery has been made. Any firearm return must be securely boxed and must include a photo copy of the front and rear of your driver’s license. Any gun that is sent back without the RMA# and Photo ID will be turned over to the ATF!"
The ATF doesn't operate like that
Guns Atlantic Contacts
If you know any contact information for Guns Atlantic, help other victims by adding it!