CROWN FOOD CART Reports & Reviews (1)
Victim Location 33161
Total money lost $1,321
Type of a scam Counterfeit Product
CROWN FOOD STATES THAT BUILD THEIR OWN CARTS AND INCLUDES UMBERLLA. DETAIL EVENT BELOW
i don't know where the cart was built but it took over 90 days as if from china and had to wait for customs
1. Q: June 9 I order a cart and asked how to submit logo
A: printing team will send over an email requesting your logo.
2.July 20 and Aug 8 I sent an email requesting status. No answer
3. Q: Aug 10 where is my cart
A: your check was returned. But my bank records shows no such thing.
4. Q: Aug 17 what is the status of cart and check issue
A: Aug 17 Jennifer’s First and foremost you ordered a product we manufacture and you paid $1500 less
(1) you ordered a product that takes this long build and ship the carts, (2) we informed you two weeks ago our processor stated the check was returned unpaid then why the hell would we ship you a ice cart?
(2) the check verification is going to be done regardless of your threats and we are not little children or cowards so we won't be calling any police
We will have the verification completed and the ice cart shipped on Friday as noted on your account today, which you received as well.
As you can see she stated the verification has not been competed but stated will ship the cart Friday Aug 18th .
5. A: September 4, We had to do some research and graphic design but your logo is on and your cart is ready to ship.
6. September 6, Cart was shipped and I received tracking info.
7. September 14 the cart with no umbrella like many others who ordered
NOTE: this is in middle of hurricane Irma and Florida is without power
8. Q: October 19 I sent an email
a) cart not working it never got cold.
b) You also did not send the umbrella
c) nor did you have my logo, instead you placed the company name on it.
You sell junk,
d) what is your actually place of business (the address) so I can talk face to face or give me back at least 50% I will give you 10 days to answer.
e) Your company has an F rating with the better business. I will make sure other people are not scammed by you people
9. October 19 Robert A: Your going off bogus false complaints. You received your cart. Before making threats you should contact us with the issues.
a) We shipped you a brand new working cart
b) your umbrella was sent with the cart and the shipper may have lost it.
If you recall you were being smashed with a Hurricane during the shipping of your ice cart
NOTE: He is aware he shipped the cart when I was in a hurricane but could careless that I was without power. I guess he did not understand that I would be more concern with preparing my property for the storm
c) We never received a logo from you to place on the cart and did attempt to contact you but received no answer which we have record as proof
d) no answer
e) BBB means nothing because anyone could complain to them and make up any story. They will give us a A+ if we become a member so go figure.
NOTE: His answer to why he has an F rating
10. A: from Robert, We are willing to help get the cart working if there is a issue but not by threats that are false. Good news is we have security cameras that will show your cart was tested and worked. We are a business and for sure not a business you are going to push around and extort. Advise if you would like for us to trouble shoot the cart.
11. Q: October 23 let me know where I can take it to be check give me the address to florida location.
12. A: as of Oct 26 no answer
If I was to understand this correctly from Aug 17th to Sept 6 they verified, cleared my check built the cart and shipped it. In a total of 18 days.
Yet its over 90 days from June from when I paid. items from china take 90 days
CROWN FOOD CART Contacts
If you know any contact information for CROWN FOOD CART, help other victims by adding it!