Chow Peng & Partners Reports & Reviews (1)
Victim Location 48075
Type of a scam Nigerian/Foreign Money Exchange
Fake Bank officer contacted me via email and claims that a Deceased relative of mine, with same last name as mine left money in the bank and he will help you get the money.
When you ask for more information about who he is, he'll send you fake bank officer ID and fake driver license ID. Then the game start,
He will suggest to use a law firm to help you get the money (Law firm and scammer use same IP addresses and/or one of the group member in Nigeria would answer the email that you received from Singapore.
The fake law office will say yes indeed they verified with the bank and there is money in my dead relative name. Then they will ask you to pay an amount to enable them work on your behalf.
The lawyer name they use is for a real lawyer however that particular name they used is for a law office that went out of business recently.
The supporting documents that I do have and can share as follow:
1) Bank ID of the fake bank officer who contacted me with the initial story of a relative of mine died and left money
2) Driver License of the bank office (Fake)
3) The fake attorney 'Trading Account details" to transfer the money to
4) Power of attorney document to grant that fake attorney the right to get the money for you
5) Fake report by lawyer confirming there is money in the bank under my dead relative name
6) Terms and conditions between the victim and the fake lawyer
ALSO, I noticed that the email I get initially started from Singapore from both the fake bank officer and the fake lawyer, then the IP addressed of the sender changed to reflect Nigeria .
Chow Peng & Partners Contacts
If you know any contact information for Chow Peng & Partners, help other victims by adding it!