Sign in  

Cecchini Viaggi Employment Scam

Sharing is caring! Having problems with Cecchini Viaggi Employment Scam? Use ScamPulse to make a complaint

Cecchini Viaggi Employment Scam Reports & Reviews (1)

- Anchorage, AK, USA

I am currently seeking for a second job and have applied for this "business" thinking it was legit because it was on a job seeking website. For this job, I am required to cash incoming money checks, take 5% of the sum to keep for myself then take the remaining 95% of the check and send it via Money Gram to the recipient specified by them. The monthly salary they were going to give me was $3,000 a month working at home, part time. On the day I received the first check, I immediately told the company I did not feel comfortable doing this job and I would gladly send them this check back but they threatened to take legal actions if I didn't do it. They are still keeping in contact with me and I don't know what to do.

Check fields!

Report Cecchini Viaggi Employment Scam

Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo, document or video

Cecchini Viaggi Employment Scam Contacts

If you know any contact information for Cecchini Viaggi Employment Scam, help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New