Sign in

Browne Jacobson LLP

Sharing is caring! Having problems with Browne Jacobson LLP? Use ScamPulse to make a complaint

Browne Jacobson LLP Reports & Reviews (3)

Victim Location 43612
Type of a scam Phishing

This fax was received on the fax machine where I work and was directed to my boss. Being a faithful ScamPulse.com newsletter reader, I recognized it as a scam immediately.

Victim Location 27235
Type of a scam Nigerian/Foreign Money Exchange

Received fax addressed to former employee on a company fax number.

Derek Bambury ESQ, BAJD

Dear G Pleasants

My name sis Derek Bambury, a partner at Browne Jacobson LLP a UK Law Firm.

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction: this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decide to contact you after series of attempt to locate members of diseased family.

There is an unclaimed "permanent life insurance policy" insured for Ten Million Nine Hundred & Fifty Thousand Seven Hundred & Seventy Seven Dollars (US$ 10,950,777.00) with a top Life Insurance Company in Abu Dhabi - UAE. The policy holder was one of our clients, Late Eng.

Arthur Pleasant, who worker with Energy Company in Abu Dhabi. He died in an accident in London, Seven years ago. Since his death no one has come forward for the claim and all our efforts to locate his relatives have proved unsuccessful. The insurance Company code stipulates that "insured permanent policies" not claimed must be turned over to the abandoned p[property division of the state after seven years.

Therefore, I ask for your consent to be in partnership with me for the claim of this policy benefit, in view of the fact that you share the same last name & nationality with the deceased. If you permit me to add your name to the policy, all proceeds will be processed on your behalf. I wish to point out that I want 10 % of this money to be shared among charity organizations while the remaining 90 % will be shared between us.

This is 100 % risk free; I do have all necessary  documentation to expedite the process in a highly professional and confidential manner. I will provide all the relevant documents to substantiate your claim as the beneficiary. This claim requires a high level of confidentiality and it may take up to thirty (30) business days, from the date of receipt of your consent.

Kindly contact me either by: (Email: [email protected] & [email protected] or Telephone : 011 447 899 797 372.

If you are interested please contact me by email, requesting for more details and documents, wish is all furnish you, while I expect a direct contact number to reach you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Victim Location 43558
Type of a scam Phishing

The fax also says to contact him at: [email protected]

He is asking for a direct phone # at which to contact us to partner with him in claiming the benefits of this policy of which he'll donate 10% to charity and then we'll split the remaining 90%. Says the policy is over 10 million dollars for a relative with our same last name who worked with an energy company in Abu Dhabi and died in an accident in London 7 years ago.

Check fields!

Report Browne Jacobson LLP


Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo
Submit

Browne Jacobson LLP Contacts

If you know any contact information for Browne Jacobson LLP, help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New