Sign in

Blue Eyes Frenchies Home

Sharing is caring! Having problems with Blue Eyes Frenchies Home? Use ScamPulse to make a complaint

Blue Eyes Frenchies Home Reports & Reviews (1)

• Jul 11, 2022

Victim Location 02360
Total money lost $903
Type of a scam Online Purchase

I found what I thought was a reliable french bulldog breeder, the website is very well done. I requested information about a specific puppy they had for sale. They reached out to me via text messaging and we chatted for over an hour about the potential of purchasing the puppy. He provided me with the address, which I looked up on google earth to make sure it was a home, and all the information I needed. I was instructed to pay 70% up front which was $903 and the remaining 30% would be due upon delivery of the puppy. I used apple pay to give him the $903 and requested confirmation of money received. He claimed he never received it. I spoke with apple pay and they told me that the money was accepted on the other party's end. I was very polite and instructed him on how to use apple pay, provided proof on the transaction as he requested but he still claimed he did not receive the money, which is false. I requested the money be returned and sent the apple pay link to do so and he informed me that I was trying to trick him that they did not receive any money from me. In the end, no puppy was received and I am out $903. It isn't so much about the money as it is that these people are scamming people who want to purchase a product they are pretending to sell. I thought I was doing my work looking things up and being cautious but obviously I did not. I think this is a very sophisticated operation, the website is done very well and is one of the first websites that shows up when you google about franchies. I just don't want this to happen to anyone else.

Check fields!

Report Blue Eyes Frenchies Home


Upload here Increase visibility and credibility of your review by
adding a photo
Submit

Blue Eyes Frenchies Home Contacts

If you know any contact information for Blue Eyes Frenchies Home, help other victims by adding it!

Add new contacts
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | New